Optimisation for Sustainable
Water Resources Management
Operational starting date: July 1, 2004.
The project will end: June 30, 2007
Next steps and current activities:
- Current Project Progress Status Summary
- Active Work Package: WP 03
- Active Work Package: WP 04 (Water technologies, see the on-line data base)
- Active Work Package: WP 05 GIS and RS data
- Active Work Package: WP 06 system and tools integration
- Active Work Packages: ALL CASE STUDIES !!! Case Study Report proposed structure
- Active Work Package 14: Post-Optimal Analysis
- Next Meeting: Gumpoldskirchen, Austria, May 18-20
- Next Report: Second Annual and Progress Report, July 2006.
Latest Tool Release:
OPTIMIZATION tools and documentation:
- Optimization Strategy
- Economic Evaluation
- Optimization Scenarios
- DRAFT Questionnaire: CONSTRAINTS
- DRAFT Questionnaire: INSTRUMENTS
Water Technologies Data Base
- Water Technologies Manual Page
- D03.1 Water Resources Modelling Tools
- D03.2 Basic Optimization Model
- D03.3 Discrete Multi-Criteria Optimization
WaterWare/WRM latest Release version: Release R5.0
Minor Update Release: Release R5.1
User Support: for the on-line models:
Water Technologies Data Base : please visit, check, edit, extend - and comment.
Seealso: Water Technologies manual page
Stakeholder Data Base : please visit, check, edit, extend - and comment.
Water Issues Questionnaire
a first compilation of the issues checklist, explanations, definitions, and glossary.