Tips & Tricks for Keyword Search
- Not case-sensitive
- This implementation of a keyword search doesn't allow for
- Example: You will get the same result for
Africa and africa .
- And/Or logical operators
- Use AND and OR to create logical search strings
- Example: africa AND water will select all
documents that contain both search words.
africa OR water will select all documents
that contain at least one of the search words.
- Word fragments
- Use the * sign to search for word fragments
- Example: water* will select all documents
that contain words starting with the string "water",
like waterwell, waterbuffalo etc..