The Yangtze River case study application
The system installed is Release 5.0 of WaterWare.
This is a fully client-server based implementation under Linux/UNIX with any computer supporting a standard
web browser (Internet Explorer, Mozilla) as a client. It can be run
The system consiste of a set of data bases (MySQL), display and editing tools (PHP and cgis)
and simulation models (cgi with PHP based GUI).
- On a local workstation or mobile computer;
- From a server in an INTRANET/LAN with either standard PCs or workstations as clients;
- For distributed clients with WAN/Internet access to the server.
The main systems level components required for a run-time system are:
- Apache web server
- MySQL data base
- PHP interpreter on the server;
- GD graphics library (2.0 or better);
client graphical resolution is a minimum of 1024*768, true color.
- Main Menu
- RiverBasin Object data base
- Monitoring stations and time series analysis
- Water Resources Model (incl. conjunctive use groundwater model)
- Rainfall-runoff model
- Irrigation water demands model
- STREAM dynamic water quality model
- SPILL/BLTM water quality model
- XGW 2D groundwater flow and transport model
- EIA ruel based expert system for environmental screening
- GIS embedded GIS/map server
- On-line WaterWare manual
- User management
- Knowledge Base management
- Time Series import (model input and monitoring data)
- GIS data import