Raumplanungs- und Umweltinformationssystem
Niederösterreich: EU Fitnessbarometer
This function displays, for the indicator selected, the top 10
regions (objects) in several parallel displays, and shows the position of a
reference region (object) against that set.
The displays include:
- A ranked list of the top 10, that can be scrolled to show the entire set;
- A histogram showing the distribution of the entire set;
- A rank diagram indicating the position of the reference region;
- A display of the rank-position indicating the number of regions above and below
the reference object;
- A map display showing the spatial distribution of the indicator;
- A table with the basic descriptive statistics.
The Top-1o analysis page is intended as a summary display
for a given indicator from the point of view of a selected reference
region. In all displays, where feasible, the position of the reference region is
indicated, and the rank as well as the relative performance (expressed
as a precentage of the maximum value of the indicator reached) is shown.