Regional Ocean Modeling System (ROMS): Scenario selector
The entry to the ROMS model is a scenario selector.
This shows all available scenario in the current application
(filtered by OBJECT CLASS and location).
The listing includes:
- name of the scenario (initial sorting is alphabetic, descending)
- duration of the model run in hours
- start date of the simulation
- run status: a colored dor indicateds the run status:
- GREENE: completed, results available;
- YELLOW: running
- BLUE: being edited;
The individual headers/labels above the columns in the selector can be used to sort the entries by
the column selected' repeated selection will invert th order from descending to ascending.
After any changes at the lower levels (scenario page) the refresh button will
update the selection of scenario available.
The button NEW triggers and (empty) scenario TEMPLATE for editing a new scenario.