All RiverBasinObjects have a HEADER, that includes their
Elements of the HEADER, common to all OBJECT classes, are:
- Basic identification and description,
- Geographical and symbolic georeference, and
- Meta data.
- Object name, class, and a unique ID.
- Reference year (validity of the data).
- Description (free text)
- Owner (user with RW access), creation data, last modification date.
- Help file link (URL), class specific;
- Hypertext link (URL); (embedded display for the description page)
- Georeference: lat, long, elevation;
- Symbolic georeference: four tuples of administrative unit - unit name,
usually: location (case study domain name used for geographical data filtering),
province, river basin, river segment/reach. Please note that BOTH the name of
the reference and its value can be chosen by the user.
- Hidden attributes:
- Mapset ID ,leads to the selection of the background map shown.
- Reference point, x/y in map coordinates, used for the positioning of the symbol shown.
- Map extent around the reference point.
- Display symbol reference
- GIS coupling: type code. One of: point, polygon, line, polyline.