All RiverBasinObjects are defined by
Attribute sets consist of
- HEADER data
- Attribute sets.
- Descriptors (which can be: variable, symbolic, or hybrid);
their layout, format and editor interface is controlled by the class-specific TEMPLATE file
and the variable (Descriptor) definition in the Knowledge Base.
- Structures: these include more complex data structures
with specific constraints (like summing up to 100% ...) such
as time series, tables of different dimensionality, and matrices. Their layout is defined
by a set of WIDGETS in or available to the PARSER cgi that is triggered by
the respective TEMPLATE tags. or escape sequences.
The TEMPLATE is responsible for the overall positioning of the widget.
- Time series (references);
- Area-elevation table (and associated DEM, subcatchments);
- Land-use distribution (and associated land use map, subcatchments);
- Crop distribution (irrigation districts);
- Depth - surface area - volume table (for lakes and reservoirs);
- Cross-sections (for river reaches);
- Rating curves (monitoring stations, reaches).
- Link lists to other, related objects.
- Methods for their instantiation.