WRM web version: Time Series Data Model TS
WaterWare uses two closely related data bases for time series data:
Model (inpout) time series contain a COMPLETE data set for either
- for OBSERVATION and monitoring data;
- for MODEL related time series.
and have a daily time step or hourly time step, respectively,
and consistent units, i.e., ALL FLOWS in m3/s.
- ONE YEAR, 365 days (but not necessarily
starting in January !),
- 15 days (360 hours)
The model TS data are available to the WRM node editor
for selection and to assign them as specific node input data time series.
Data source and editing
Model TS data can be:
Please note: model TS data as model input
data are assumed to be complete, without
missing values and with sufficient number
of values for the intended purpose and simulation
duration and time step. If the data are exported from an observation
time series and do contain gaps, these can be
patched with the Time-series editor.
- exported from the TS data base
that contains arbitrary time series of observation data;
- exported from on of the WaterWare simulation models. Currently available:
- flow data from the rainfall-runoff model
- demand data from the irrigation water demand model.
- edited manually by the Time-series editor