WRM runtime scenario checker
To ensure consistent and complete model scenarios before a run is tarted, WRM uses
a scenario checker that scans the main input data sets and report and erros found.
The checker is either run
The report generated by the WRM checker consists of a checklist
of possible error conditions, which either indicate
- interactively on demand (button: CHECK) to assist in the scenario development;
- automatically, as a pre-processor step everytime a RUN button is pressed
for a scenario.
The yellow WARNING or RED ERROR buttons lead to further detailed pages with
a description of the problem by node, where applicable.
- passed (light green, no error found, ready to run)
- warnings (yellow, active link to error reports)
- error (red, active link to error reports)
The pop-up pages with the detailed reports on the error condition or warnings includes
- the scenario name and META data
- the node or reach name where an error condition was encountered;
- a short summatry description of the error condition designed to help fixing it.
More detailed information on the individual parameters specified for each node,
the coverage of input parameters by node type, and the actual
value set are shown by a related tool,
triggered by the button: ANALYSIS.