Release Notes: R6.1 (beta)
R6.1 is a minor update release for the web-based Release level R6,
that has been bported to 64 bit architecture under Ubuntu 8.10,
and using PHP5.
- Introduction of hourly simulation timesteps for RRM and WRM for a simulation time
of 15 days or 360 hours, with the corresponding extendsion of the model
TS data structures and editing tools;
- A time-series editor for model time series.
- New modified routing algorithms for both RRM and WRM;
- Adaptive time step for reservoir release calculations.
- Downstream demand driven diversion flows including combined diversion and groundwater supply.
- Optional export of feasible scenarios from the optimization to the discrete multi-criteria DSS.
- Automatic inheritence of preference structures from the optimization to the discrete multi-criteria DSS.