Shared Tools: Reference Manual
|Release Level || 5.4
||Release Date ||2008 10
||Revision Level ||1.0
Individual objecta re displayed using HTML-style TEMPLATES.
The TEMPLATE to use for a given OBJECT class is defined in the data base RBO, table: CLASS.
The TEMPLATE files themselves are located in the directory:
and service/application specific sub-directories, including:
| aermod ||boiler ||emission_pattern
|| mapserver || monitoring
| receptor_area||windf ||airmodels ||building_points||domain
|camx ||emission ||line_source||meteo ||pop
The TEMPLATE is a standard HTML file; it is parsed before display, and specific escape sequences or tags
to add dynamic content into the HTML file include:
- \include(template/standard_head.html) including any common files
(in this case, for the common object header);
- \name(DESCRIPTOR), which displays the display name: of the Descriptor DESCRIPTOR;
- \ask(DESCRIPTOR), which will display the current value (including undefined)
for the Descriptor as an active link in blue, which will trigger the editing dialog.
- \value(DESCRIPTOR), which will display the current value (including undefined)
for the Descriptor as a read-only string;
- \unit(DESCRIPTOR), will display the unit of the Descriptor DESCRIPTOR.