Shared Tools: Reference Manual
|Release Level || 5.4
||Release Date ||2008 10
||Revision Level ||1.0
Last modified on:
Monday, 20-Jul-09 14:05 CEST
Automatic Time Series Data Imports
Time Series in AirWare are by default of hourly resolution.
Time series data can be imported
Real-time data import:
For a given monitoring station, a real-time connection to a (remote or local)
data base that holds real-time monitoring data can be defined.
For the real-time data acquisition, paramerts include:
followed with a list of parameters (time series) defined for this monitoring stations, where for each
parameter the data base, table, column name as well as a condition (SQL WHERE clause) can be defined
- User name and pasword for data base access;
- IP address of the data base server;
- Data base type (ORACLE, MySQL, PostgreSQL);
- Data base and Table names; these will be used for all
parameters that do not have specifc, individual data base and table names defined;
- Date and time column names;
- Time shift: delay in minutes after the full hour, when the data acquisition will be attempted;
- Status to switch the import on or off.