AirWare On-line Reference Manual
| ||Release Level || 7.0 |
| ||Revision Level ||beta|
| ||Release Date ||2015 03 |
Last modified on:
Saturday, 18-Jul-15 12:41 CEST
Industrial plants or installations are primarily
administrative objects that can group one or more
point and area sources together and provide administrative information
such as contact addresses of owner/operator, ISIC classification,
permits (as a start point for the permitting support tool), etc. and also
provide direct access to any monitoring stations and data associated with the installation.
A plant OBJECT is described by
- HEADER: a standard OBJECT HEADER
which inclue the OBJECT NAME, the "owner" (=user who generated the OBJECT) of that OBJECT,
the last modification date; A short text block for arbitrary descriptive text.
- DESCRIPTION: a hypertext description including optional imagery; the hypertext can be edited
on-line, images importet and integrated with the text in plain HTML format;
- LOCATION: a map (supplied by the MapServer)
with the location of the object indicated; please note that the map include an EDIT button that leads
the the MapComposer
which can be used to configure the map background for the object.
Alternatvely, the object class can be configured in the
Location Setup defaults to use Google maps as background.
The geographical representation camn be configured (again in the Location Setup defaults and configuration
as either a reference POINT or a POLYGON to define location and extent.
- LINKS: a set of buttons integrated with the header that include:
- ATTRIBUTES: (Industrial Plant data) These are configured or customized for any specific application;
and example set could include:
(PLEASE NOTE: the list of descriptive attributes is open; the new ATTRIBUTE will be added automatically
to the data structure as soon as it is references in the TEMPLATE, and defined in the system's
- type of operation,
- technology describing the primary combustion process,
- pollution control technology
- ISIC classification code,
- year of construction or start of operations,
- number of local employees,
- power rating (for TPS),
- primary product
- annual production volume
- primary fuel,
- average annual fuel consumption;
- EMISSIONS: A TABLE (selector) of
aggregated emission (average), by substance;
- An emission pattern for the plant;
please note that each point or are source
may have its own, individual patter down to the substance level.
In the absence of any more detailed information,
the plant level pattern is inherited by all sources attributed to that plant;
- Links to any local monitoring stations.