AirWare On-line Reference Manual
| ||Release Level || 7.0 |
| ||Revision Level ||beta|
| ||Release Date ||2015 03 |
Last modified on:
Monday, 30-Nov-15 15:46 CET
All OBJECTS have a HEADER, that includes their
- Basic identification and short textual description,
- META data (user, creation and last modification date)
- BASIC commn button menu with: close, help, save, delete;
- a type specific button menu, including tools for positioning or geometry definition,
for on-line interactive editing, see also: OBJECT LOCATION);
The body and content of the OBJECT description and attributs (for editing)
edpends on the OBJECT class, and varies with OBJECT type.
From the set of attributes, any subset may be displayed depending on the layout
for the object class: see also: OBJECT TEMPLATE).
Hidden attributes, that are variably defined in eth location setup (where generic)
and the configuration, can include:
- Mapset ID, leads to the selection of the background map shown.
- Reference point, x/y in map coordinates, used for the positioning of the symbol shown.
- Map extent around the reference point.
- Display symbol or style (color, line style and width) reference
- Type specific GIS coupling: area (polygon) or line segment for area and line sources, respectively.