AirWare On-line Reference Manual
| ||Release Level || 7.0 |
| ||Revision Level ||beta|
| ||Release Date ||2015 03 |
Last modified on:
Tuesday, 1-Dec-15 12:06 CET
All OBJECTS are defined by
Attribute sets (in the table below the map and description windows) consist of:
- HEADER data
- Attribute sets.
- Hypertext description, text and imagery, optional (external) links;
- Descriptors (which can be: variable, symbolic, or hybrid);
their layout, format and editor interface is controlled by the class-specific
and the variable (Descriptor) definition in the Knowledge Base.
- Structures: these include more complex data structures
with specific constraints (like summing up to 100% ...) such
as time series, tables of different dimensionality, and matrices. Their layout is defined
by a set of WIDGETS in or available to the PARSER cgi that is triggered by
the respective TEMPLATE tags. or escape sequences.
The TEMPLATE is responsible for the overall positioning of the widget.
Examples of the associated, comples data structure include:
- Time series (references);
- Temporal scaling factors (monthly, daily, hourly);
- Contact addresses, contact persons;
- Fleet composition;
- VOC speciation (ISIC industry class specific);
- Link lists to other, related objects.
- Methods for their instantiation.