AirWare On-line Reference Manual
| ||Release Level || 7.0 |
| ||Revision Level ||beta|
| ||Release Date ||2015 03 |
Last modified on:
Monday, 30-Nov-15 10:35 CET
Time Series Data: add a new time series
To create a new TS and add to a monitoring station,
a specific dialog
(header button: "New TS") can be used.
The dialog sets the basic description/parameters:.....
- time series name and description
- Parameter and unit
- time intervall
- Dataset/source (one of several models/scenarios, or observed)
Data import to the new TS can be done
- by batch import from a client file,
- by automatic, scheduled import from a data base,
- by some "manual" methods (such as from dial up networks), to be configured,
or from reghlar data uploads via FTP/SFTP, SSH/SCP, SMTP (TCP/IP protocol based)
to local files, from where the data are moved top the local data base upon arrival automatically.