AirWare On-line Reference Manual
| ||Release Level || 7.0 |
| ||Revision Level ||beta|
| ||Release Date ||2015 03 |
Last modified on:
Saturday, 18-Jul-15 16:37 CEST
Emission inventories: Summary
The Emission Inventory Summary is a dynamically instantiated OBJECT
with the standard object header data.
The Summary Page provides a summary view and statistical analysis of all
emissions sources/classes in the inventory,
grouped or filtered by the
domain selected, starting with the default domain. The domain provides the
geographical definition of a (sub)area of interest.
The data reported include:
In parallel, a MAP of the current domain with
a symbol at each source location is shown.
- The total number of of all emission sources, and number by groups,
- stacks associated with industrial plants;
- small stacks;
- area sources;
- line sources.
- The last modification date of any one entry;
- Sum of emission by substance over all source classes
total and grouped into the following SECTORS:
Pollutants for the emission summary:
- SO2 emissions (total, average, max)
- NOx emissions (total, average, max);
- CO emissions (total, average, max);
- PM-10 and PM-2.5 emissions (total, average, max);
- VOC emissions (total, average, max).
- Distribution of source numbers and emissions (selectedable, default is SO2)
by SECTOR, shown as pie charts.
From this overall summary, buttons lead to the three sub-classes:
- Point Source Summary (everything with an explicit stack);
- Area Source Summary (emission without explicit stack data)
- Line Source Summary (related to road segments, traffic generated).