AirWare On-line Reference Manual
|Release Level || 5.3.0 beta |
|Release Date ||2007 06||Revision Level ||1.1
AERMOD interactive scenarios
The interactive scenarios that can be run with the AERMOD model include:
- Basic interactive scenario analysis for all sources (point, area, traffic/lines)
in a domain, 24 houyrly runs;
- The high-resolution convolution model and its
traffic convolution model, 24 hourly results;
The computational kernel
can be used both for individual road segments, or entire domains,
transparently integrated with the point and area source modelling.
- Monitoring stations location (annual runs around a point emission source);
- Single source Impact assessment (annual runs at an hourly basis) for individual point sources;
AERMOD is used together with the AERMET
meteorological pre-processor, and uses a common display page for
detailed model results.
Interactive scenarios, each covering 24 hours, are retrived from a list of named scenarios.
The listing shows the user defined scenario name, the date simulated, and the pollutant;
it also indicates the status of the scenario:
In addition to the choice of
The user can set the values for albedo, roughness length, and Bowen ratio.
- GREENE: scenario completed, results available for display and analysis;
- RED: model currently running, scenario locked for editing;
- BLUE: scenario has been edited, ready to tun.
The two component scenarios that must be defined are:
- Emission scenario (for the current model domain);
- Meteorological scenario, which is defined by the date selected as well as a
meteorological monitoring stations that provides the data for the AERMET