To evaluate a single emission source (industrial point source with an
elevated stack), the example demonstrates the interdependency
of meteorological and stack parameters and shows estimated
concentrations downwind from a stack in 1D or 2D graphs, respectively.
User selected parameter are:
The applet shows groundlevel concentration versus downwind distance from the stack,
as well as the plume rise versus the physical stack height.
Two scenarios (current and last) can be compared in the 1D case.
- Emission rate (g/s)
- Wind speed (m/s)
- Air temperature (degree C)
- Stability Class (Pasquill)
- Stack height (m)
- Stack diameter (m)
- Exit temperature (degree C)
- Distance from stack (display parameter)
- 1D/2D switch (display parameter)